Family Law, Bankruptcy, Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorneys
If you need assistance with estate planning, probate administration, divorce mediation, child custody enforcement, elder law issues, or bankruptcy matters, call or e-mail the attorneys of Levine & Levine in Florham Park.
Attorneys Brett Levine and Melvin Levine are trained in accounting and are thoroughly familiar with the analysis and presentation of complex financial data. Each brings a sophisticated but practical approach to the valuation, tax avoidance and financial planning problems that frequently arise in family law, bankruptcy and estate planning situations.
Our Legal Practice
The law firm of Levine & Levine concentrates on the following practice areas:
- Divorce Law / Family Law: We can help you with divorce, child custody and support, spousal maintenance or alimony, modification and enforcement of orders, division of property, domestic violence and other family law issues. We can help you make thoughtful decisions and guide you through this difficult period in your life.
- Divorce Mediation: We can help you with a faster, less expensive and more amicable way to get divorced through divorce mediation. Brett Levine is a certified divorce mediator and can assist you in coming to a timely and cost-effective resolution of divorce-related issues.
- Estate Planning: This includes the planning and administration for both simple and complex estates. We assist clients with wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advanced health care directives, and all aspects of tax avoidance, business ownership and management succession issues and real estate transfer.
- Elder Law: In this area, we help families plan for the practical and legal problems that can develop when an aging parent or other relative faces a lasting illness, hospice or nursing home care, Medicaid planning issues, and estate planning and wealth transfer problems. In cases involving diminished capacity or incompetence, we help families arrange for a guardianship or conservatorship to ensure both a positive quality of life for an elderly client and asset preservation.
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: If you're facing foreclosure or are constantly bothered by creditors, declaring Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be your best option for saving your home and regaining your financial footing. We can review your financial situation and explain how bankruptcy may be of help to you.
Contact Levine & Levine for More Information
For more information concerning our services, contact the lawyers of Levine & Levine for a free initial consultation.